Speciality Coffee Association (SCA) – Green Coffee Professional Certificate
For: Baristas, roasters and coffee professionals looking to gain a deeper understanding of green coffee
- Sustainability through the supply chain is a theme that runs through the whole module.
- Integration of green coffee knowledge with that in other CSP modules including sensory and roasting are also expected.
- Prerequisites for this module of the CSP are: Sensory Intermediate; Green Coffee Intermediate
This course is designed to build on the knowledge gained in the Green Coffee Intermediate course and prepares the student for managerial job functions found in the green coffee profession.
The module is broken down into three areas:
– Key aspects of coffee botany and farm management
– Different stages of speciality coffee processing and why process changes flavour profile
– Identify a range of cup defects
– Analyse samples of green and roasted coffee for quality and defects.
– How to construct and manage green coffee portfolios
– Criteria forming the cost of green coffee production
The course provides you with the key information to enable you to sit your Green Coffee Professional certification that consists of several practical exams and an extensive written exam (35 questions with a pass rate of 80%).
Successful students will be awarded 25 points towards the SCA Skills Program.
(Will issued SCA Certificate if the Exams PASSED)
(Course fee including Exam & Certificate fee)
(Credits for SCA Coffee Skills Program: 25 points)
精品咖啡協會 – 咖啡生豆課程(高級)
通過考試的學員，將可獲得 精品咖啡協會-咖啡技能計劃 學分25分及證書一張！
(如所有考試合格, 將獲頒發 SCA 的合格證書)
(合格考生亦同時獲得, 精品咖啡協會-咖啡技能計劃 學分25分)
Bookings are closed for this event.