SCA - Green Coffee (Professional)
For: Baristas, roasters and coffee professionals looking to gain a deeper understanding of green coffee
Sustainability through the supply chain is a theme that runs through the whole module. Integration of green coffee knowledge with that in other CSP modules, including sensory and roasting are also expected.
Prerequisites for this module of the CSP are: Sensory Intermediate; Green Coffee Intermediate
This course is designed to build on the knowledge gained in the Green Coffee Intermediate course and prepare the student for managerial job functions found in the green coffee profession.
The module is broken down into different areas:
- Key aspects of coffee botany and farm management
- Different stages of speciality coffee processing and why process changes flavour profile
- Identify a range of cup defects
- Analyse samples of green and roasted coffee for quality and defects.
- How to construct and manage green coffee portfolios
- Criteria forming the cost of green coffee production
The course provides you with the key information to enable you to sit for your Green Coffee Professional certification which consists of several practical exams and an extensive written exam (35 questions with a pass rate of 80%).
Successful students will be awarded the SCA Coffee Skills Program Certificate.
(Will issued SCA Certificate if the Exams PASSED)
(Course fee including Exam & Certificate fee)
Please register your interest by submit the form or sending us an email.
精品咖啡協會 - 咖啡生豆 (高級)
通過考試的學員，將可獲得精品咖啡協會-Coffee Skills Program 證書一張！
(如所有考試合格，將獲頒發 SCA 的合格證書)